Friday, February 18, 2011

Gluttony

I ate waaay to much pizza and waaaay too many brownies tonight. This was my first endeavor with vegan pizza and brownies. The brownies are totally awesome (perhaps too awesome), and the pizza was great too. Next time I have pizza though, I'm definitely making my own crust and I'm leaving off the vegan cheese. I've never had a vegan cheese until tonight and it just didn't make me feel that well, it was too melty.  But, yes, my own crust because I want something less processed and no cheese, I had enough veggies.

Natalia LOVED my vegan brownies and asked for the recipe. I'm so glad they turned out well.
I watched another documentary on food and medicine. I love those because they give me encouragement for my lifestyle.

I want to try to eat more raw foods for my health..

Sorry, I'm a little scatter-brained right now. This was a weird post.

No comments:

Post a Comment