Sunday, April 10, 2011

Raw Detox

Okay, so since I'm always interested in new ways to enhance my lifestyle and be healthier, I picked up the book Raw Diet Detox last week. The main idea of the detox is to eat foods in a way that will stimulate quick elimination from the body, since this is the best way to prevent toxification and promote detoxification. So, for the new little while I'm going to try out this new diet/lifestyle. The motto of the book is "Waste=Weight" so the more nutrition that you flood your body with, the more toxic chemicals will be released from the tissues that have been stored there. This is where the waste comes from and as this waste is eliminated, you lose weight.

So, as my pre-summer weight-loss program, I will be putting this diet into effect tomorrow, in addition to some exercise because I am OUT OF SHAPE! It's pretty sad.

So let the detox and the weight loss begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment