Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Answers

So, I know that high-fructose corn syrup is awful for the body but after being asked why the other day I was stumped. I stumbled upon this article today about lowering cholesterol and it has some interesting facts in simple terms about the effects of HFCS, refined table sugar, white flour, and stress. It's pretty interesting. I really want to get back into the research mode and really find some good studies about the mechanisms and effects of these factors on other aspects of health, not just cholesterol.

4 comments:

  1. If we live together I will just let you tell me what to eat, lol. I've been wondering the same thing about HFCS. I have no answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be vegan if we live together!? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha no ma'am. I'll drink soy milk though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. I don't even drink soy milk. Lol.

    ReplyDelete