Wednesday, October 13, 2010

COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE

Ok blog, I don't know if I can do it.. I can give up meat, cheese, milk, and processed foods... but coffee is a whole other thing.

Coffee is my relaxant, it helps me study, meet new people, puts me in a good mood, makes me warm, tastes great, and helps me poo. It's like a best friend in liquid form.

So, I'm just not so sure that I'm going to be giving up coffee. I think this is about to strike up some research. I desperately need to learn the effects of coffee, not just caffeine, I don't drink anything but coffee and tea. I don't like artificial things entering my body normally. When I find out, I'll keep you posted.

Day 2 of the sweet vegan life:
Kashi cereal with almond milk
I went to the store (meant to go to the farmers' market but there wasn't one today and I was really sad) and got butternut squash, zucchini, onions, and other yummies (PUMPKIN!!!) and made some delicious vegan veggies and couscous. It's very Thanksgiving-like. Mmmm. : ]

I'm very tempted now to go get some Starbucks coffee best I need to crack down and study some organic chemistry. I need to at least get a C in this class. B would be great but not likely. I have two tests next week so my life is going to be nuts.

I should take almonds to snack on this evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment