Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tea and Veggies

This morning as I was working on my never-ending physics homework, I made some tea in my cute new tea mug. : ] 
 It was a perfect little substitute for coffee. I'm still trying to cut back on coffee, and seeing as I have TONS of tea, I'm drinking that instead. Plus, I have so many different flavors that I can have a new tea each time.

For my late lunch, I went veggie crazy. This is my lunch before it went into the oven. There's tomatoes, yellow squash, new potatoes, red onion, fresh corn, and chickpeas. Those little flashes of green are fresh basil leaves... Yummy.. : ]

This was veggie heaven. I have leftovers that I can put over rice tomorrow. Healthy, low-cal, fresh, and delicious. What every lunch should be. : ]

2 comments:

  1. Are you trying to torture me or something? I'm in a country of meat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll make you loads of yummy food when you get home and we can have regular tea parties. I miss you so much! Are you coming home the 3rd? Because I'm pretty sure that's the day I'm leaving for Chicago.

    ReplyDelete