Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wellness

I try very, VERY hard to be healthy. However, I am finding lately that I have been getting headaches and my back and neck hurt constantly. How is it that I can try so hard to be well, and yet, not be? I have often had the though that maybe other people have these feelings of sickliness also, but more constantly and they just are "used to it". I've thought that maybe, knowing, believing that wellness is the complete efficiency of the body in absorbing and processing energy in order to move and function to optimal capacity, has made me much more aware of my ailments and disfunctions than others. Perhaps the normal person experiences some degree of headache regularly, with joint pain and shortness of breath. But how is it, that doing all the extra work and research into nourishing my body that I still have these problems?

Is there such a thing as wellness? The complete absence of illness and even more?
I think that true wellness also produces more than a functioning body. I think wellness also induces happiness, creativity, joy and inspiration.

This is my journey to find that. I will some day reach that biological nirvana. I will do anything in my power and budget to allow me to get there.

Sincerely,
Health Nut

No comments:

Post a Comment