Thursday, January 6, 2011

Piano Stairs

So, I went to see Black Swan the other night with my boyfriend and it turns out that it was one of the best movies I have ever seen. It really is a beautiful film about self conflict and touches on so many other dilemmas that one faces in trying to achieve happiness and self worth. I highly recommend it.

After almost a month, I finally have internet in my house again and I've really been trying to catch up on some screen time... and I have now been exposed to the wonders of StumbleUpon.com. It's really a wonderful website. I have seen so many artistic and ingenuous ideas that people have displayed on the web. It has given me a renewed hope for society to see all of these creative and passionate people out there, as well as the beauty of the earth and humanity in general.

On of the best things that I saw today was about making something fun in order to influence behavior, in this case choosing the stairs over the escalator...


No comments:

Post a Comment