Thursday, November 10, 2011

Great new find!

So, I've been meaning to grab some non-dairy yogurt at Earth Fare for a couple weeks and yesterday I finally made it to that section of the store.. and I happened upon a great product!

It's yogurt made from almond milk! I should have known that this wonderful thing existed but I just never saw it. I try not to eat a lot of soy products (I mainly stick to tempeh and the occasional bit of tofu) and so I was thrilled to discover amande's cultured almond milk. I've never really liked the taste of yogurt because of that soured taste and most of them are overly sweetened. But this yogurt is very mild and doesn't have that awkward taste. I absolutely love it. And I'm so glad because I really want to add the benefits of the live active cultures to my diet to help with my digestive system.

I haven't been feeling very well the past two days and so Ben is coming over later to make some veggie soup with me  because that is all anyone ever wants when they are under the weather.
I am so glad to have someone so wonderful in my life. <3 He is so good to me, and we have so much fun together. It has been a long time since I've laughed so often. I really appreciate his curiosity for my vegan diet. He is eating completely vegan for this entire week, without any prompting by me. Next week we are going to start a half marathon training program. And I'm really hoping to get back into the routine of exercising, and we are both dedicated to making it happen. After playing volleyball on Sunday and being sore for so long afterward, I realized how out of shape I really have become.

No matter what stresses I have in my life (school, sickness, work), I can still say that I have never been happier. I'm always trying to improve myself and my life, but my emotional state has never been more stable and positive.

Be thankful, be active, be healthy, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment