Wednesday, November 10, 2010

To Do Lists

So, school is totally kicking my butt. I'm just not motivated for it right now. I have too much distraction. Ironically, school often distracts me from school. Class distracts me from homework, homework distracts me from class. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. Why can I not be content with mediocrity?

I've almost finished my application for Cal. Waiting to see if I get accepted is going to be torture. Decisions are not sent out until April.

Quite frankly, I'm too stressed to blog today. I thought I would have a lot to say because a lot is on my mind but I can't snag any thoughts from my brain.

Nick and I are not having a good day. Relationship troubles.. who needs them? I wish everyone could get along and understand each other and just be happy.

I've been vegan for a month. Loving it. I'm still working on cutting out all the processed food from my diet and just eating food that I make. It's a journey. I'm getting better, slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment