Monday, May 2, 2011

Upon Waking...

...this morning, I was bomb-barded by Death. I am really disappointed in humanity and their celebration of death and brutality. It's so inappropriate.. Yes, Osama Bin Laden is responsible for an unfathomably number of human deaths. I understand the importance of his death. But, why is it that we have to celebrate his death directly with words like, "I wanted to be the one to shoot him." and "OBAMAS DEAD....FUCK YEAH!!!" I appreciate those who decided to celebrate the relief this brings, not the actual death of a human being.Not only that, people are using every chance they get to bash our President. I'm just disgusted and it's only 930am.

Can't we just all get along?

...ahimsa...

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand why people are bashing the President if they are happy that Osama is dead..since he was the one who launched it. And I agree, I am totally creeped out and disgusted by a celebration of death. People need to grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's scary how normal killing and death is for our generation... I swear it's all the dead animal we eat.

    ReplyDelete